Rabu, 1 Disember 2010

FUNN : ))



Words can't explain even the look of my eyes and
the touch of my hands sometimes can't try to show how much u are treasured in my life.
 I love you with all my soul & heart , I mean with my everything





Always remember this
A kiss will never miss, and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses







A day without you is like a day without sunshine
I MISS YOU !



jealous Pictures, Images and Photos

Jealous sometime make me tears
ohh got !

little couple Pictures, Images and Photos

SAD ?
my tears & your tears down when in fights .
sad moreeeeee than happy : )

It takes only a minute to get a crush on
someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone -
but takes a lifetime to forget someone.It takes only a minute to
get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone -
but takes a lifetime to forget someone.







every time u owez say
" beby I Love You "

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan