Isnin, 27 Disember 2010

Be strong ,




Firstly , Taniah da dapad surat tuee anwy u must happy yaee !
I'll try to stop thinxing negtive about u , Study First
foe next yaer u wanna goin the new skull ryte ? i know u like .
Last night , my tears drop down again after u tell this thing , huwaaaa .
papee uns pgiee jeaa lhaa , org cuba cuba blajaq dux jauh ngn dia en , tapatapa !
walaupun dlm hty mcm apa agy hmm .

Tabulee mohong shuda alau tears org jatuh semalm , Dia dgq en ?
Tapalaa abaikan okee .
you must take care ur self boo , u already promise wif me . i keep all !
New skoll foe next year i thinx u comfotable yaee , u can get new frenn & the old frenn , ad skola sna jgx .
" boo ta kemana , boo ad ngn beby "
Org egadd ney jhaa sekrng and bwak p mna2 punns .
hey ! i just need you boo .

If I said I didn't miss you, I'd probably be lying.
But honestly, between us two  It's far better than dying .
tears can take away the pain,
i will cry every night until i fall asleep thinking of you .
i keep my smile & laught foe you boo <33


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan